Sunday, June 7, 2015

HONEY, I'M GOOD

Oh honey, I'm good. Such a great weekend. I hope you all had a relaxing day. Took time tonight to relax and just chill with my family. I love these people so much. This coming week is going to be very busy for me. I hope it goes fast and it's a good one. More cool events opening also so I'm looking forward to more shopping.

Payton, Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good.

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Wren
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie June 2015 Arcade
Shirt: SPIRIT - Evastika tank top
Music Necklace: *Tentacio* - Downtown visit. Music pocket blue
Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Jacket: [monso] - My Tied Up Jacket
Pants: Coquet - Retro Fit Jeans - Stonewash
Shoes: *REIGN. - PETAL HOPPERS
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Family Pose: .GlamRus. - Ours


Love Quote of the Day:
I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment