Sunday, May 31, 2015

FADE

Walking around outside thinking about the beautiful day and all the things I'm blessed to have in my life. It's been a very much needed relaxing weekend. Also exciting news is June 2015 Arcade starts tomorrow! This beautiful hair is one of theTRUTH styles in this round. A must have because it's just lovely. I hope you all have a good rest of your Sunday.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Holly Drummond - Fade (BH Remix)

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Damaris June 2015 Arcade
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: *{Junbug}* - Sitara Top @Uber
Skirt: *{Junbug}* - Sitara Skirt @Uber
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: {Imeka}


Love Quote of the Day:
Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye.
Thomas Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment