Sunday, June 21, 2015

BASSICALLY - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I want to wish all father's out there a very happy Father's day! May your day be filled with love and joy. Also I saw this Youtube called Tell Them Now. I have to admit I teared up and today when I go to have lunch with my dad. I'm going to tell him how proud I am to be his daughter. *Gives everyone a big hug* TELL THEM NOW!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Tei Shi - "Bassically"

What I’m wearing:
Hair: +elua+ - Oceana @Summerfest'15
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Outfit: GizzA - Vicky Tank Blouse - Trousers @Shiny Shabby
Necklace: Yummy - Gypsy Set
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: fri. - Rebecca Wedges
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Furniture: Cheeky Pea - Calhan Nest


Love Quote of the Day:
I wasn't anything special as a father. But I loved them and they knew it.
Sammy Davis, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment