Sunday, September 29, 2013

SWEATER WEATHER

"Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater..."


I'm in love with these beautiful sweaters from DRIFT. They are at the current The Dressing Room. Must haves for your sweater fall collection. I'm also standing in my new living room of our new house. I'll be showing more pictures as we finish moving in. *smiles*

I also want to remind you all that I've signed up to be in The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse & Cafe Date Auction. *blushes* I have my date board up for a Friendship Date Night With Lolita Oleander. I think currently as of this blog I've earned 600L. Stop by and check out all the date panels.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Vida
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - Tiny Acorn Necklace
Earrings: Yummy - Tiny Acorn Earrings
Top: DRIFT - Cold Shoulder Top
Pants: BOOM - Norfolk Tweeds
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Self-love is the source of all our other loves.
Pierre Corneille

No comments:

Post a Comment