Wednesday, September 11, 2013

REMEMBERING SEPTEMBER 11


"Always Remember, Never Forget"

Lolita Oleander

I went to a 9/11 Memorial- Always Remember, Never Forget. A Tribute to Those Who Lost Their Lives on September 11th, 2001. World Trade Center, The Pentagon, NYC Fire, Police & Rescue, Flight 93, 11, 77, 175.

I remember September 11, 2001. I had just woken up and I was getting ready for work. I turned on the television for background noise and the news was on. I wasn't paying any attention and then I stopped to see what was going on. That is when I saw a plane fly into the building and I remember thinking, "Wait, is this a movie?" My mom called me soon after that happened and she was crying. I got in my car and drove to work and when I walked into the office everyone was in the front lobby around the television watching the news. It was very unreal. I had a family member who worked near it and it took a day to find out he was safe and alright. I will always remember and never forget. My whole family always prays for all the lives that were changed that day. *gives all my family and friends hugs* I'm thankful to have you all in my life and I just want you all to know how much I care for you. Always tell those around you how you feel. You just never know what could happen tomorrow.



What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
9/11 Memorial Music Video (Wake Me Up When September Ends)

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Marina
Eyes: IKON
Tears: Izzie's - I'm not feeling very well
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Dress: The Secret Store - Camille Dress
Socks: Tee*fy - KneeLength Socks White
Hands: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Pains of love be sweeter far than all other pleasures are.
John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment