Wednesday, October 2, 2013

COME AWAY WITH ME - AUTUMN CHALLENGE MEME

"I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high..."

Lolita Oleander

Strawberry Singh’s blog meme this week is an AUTUMN CHALLENGE. If you haven’t already you should check out her blog HERE. Meme Instructions: Take an autumn inspired picture and/or answer the following questions about autumn.


1. Is autumn your favorite season? Why or why not?
It really is my favorite season. I love how in Arizona it gets cooler. My mother also loves this season the most and I think of her all the time when this time of year comes along. Also in the fall are two really fun holidays. Halloween and Thanksgiving. Yummy!

2. Do you call it Autumn or Fall?
I call it Fall. I don’t use the word Autumn often at all. I think of the phrase "Spring forward and Fall back" referring to the time change that happens around this season.

3. What kind of weather does your area get during this season?
In Arizona it’s beautiful. It's cool compared to the burning summers. The fall season for me feels so good. It's usually around high 70's to low 80's.

4. Which color do you always associate with autumn? Orange

5. Which Autumn themed sim is your favorite at the moment?
The only other fall sim that I visit the most is my sisters Alicia . I love her pretty trees and if you follow her blog her fall pictures this year are amazing. So I’d have to say my sister’s home sim is my favorite.


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
NORAH JONES: Come Away With Me

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Candy
Headband: The Forge - Celtic Headband @ The Fantasy Gacha
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: Inga Wind Clothing - Deetta
Skirt: Inga Wind Clothing - Deetta
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics and I agree, Alicia's fall pics have been very pretty.

    ReplyDelete