Monday, September 23, 2013

SAFE AND SOUND

I had a great time this past weekend having people visit our house on The 2013 SL Home Decor Tour. So many nice people left us comments and notes that made us smile. Thank you to all of you who did. *hugs tight*

Lolita Oleander

I am just loving these pretty shoes. Once I got them last week I truly haven't taken them off my feet. The hud lets me change it to all sorts of pretty colors to match my clothes.

Lolita Oleander Toes!


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Capital Cities - Safe And Sound

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Teddy
Hair Flower: TokiD - Ruf Ribon
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Fay Malla Wooden Heart
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Forest Spirit Necklace
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Dress: Apple May Designs - October
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Designs - Flirt Cross Strap Mules
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment