Friday, September 27, 2013

DO YOU WANT TO DATE MY AVATAR?

I've done something fun and adventurous! I've signed up to be in The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse & Cafe Date Auction. *blushes* I have my date board up for a Friendship Date Night With Lolita Oleander. I promise the winner will have fun and smile lots. Also if I'm not the one you would like to win you should stop by the The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse & Cafe Date Auction boards and check out all the other wonderful people who have placed themselves up for you to win a date with.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Guild : Do You Wanna Date My Avatar

Lolita Oleander


If you haven't already please stop by and hang out at The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse & Cafe. It's a great place to relax and enjoy your time in SL.

The Pixel Bean Date Auction!


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Renata
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Nima's Fall Leaf
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Earrings: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Earrings
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Top: coldLogic - Upton
Pants: coldLogic - Belle
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Designs - Flirt Cross Strap Mules
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
Carl Sagan

No comments:

Post a Comment