Friday, September 13, 2013

MY NOT SO SECRET FRIEND ROOF TOP KISSES

I spent the night hanging out on our roof top watching episodes of The Vampire Diaries with my sweet heart. It was a perfect night. *smiles* I hope you all have a great start to the weekend.

Lolita and Takeo Oleander

"You have loved
You were not alone
You have braved the weather
When the storm cut you to the bone
There was always shelter

My secred friend
I'll take you to the river
My secred friend
We can swim forever

In your skin
To die a little death
This time there's no code word
When everyday frays in hollow ends
Dream sweet love submersive"


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
IAMX&Imogen Heap - My Secret Friend

Lolita and Takeo Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Jade
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top & Pants: Cracked Mirror - Lounge Sweats
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Chair: MUDHONEY -Honey Apple Oversize Chair & Bed Tray
Floor Bulb: Seven Emporium

What He's wearing:
Sweat Suit: FATEwear
Shoes: Monso


Love Quote of the Day:
Be brave, young lovers, and follow your star.
Oscar Hammerstein II

No comments:

Post a Comment