1. Do you use windlight while taking pictures? If not, why not?
I always use windlight to take pictures.
2. When taking a closeup snapshot for a profile picture, which windlight preset do you use most often?
When I take pictures I usually take a far away shot and then a close up. I usually keep the same windlighting for both pictures because I don't want them both to look different from the other. For the pictures I took for the blog post I used: !!JUICYBOMB.COM - Chelle's Powder Puff windlight setting.
3. Which windlight presets do you use for full body portraits?
Sort of the same answer as above. I don't take portraits of other people just of myself and for my blog. So the windlighting that I choose to use usually is one I find just by browsing on my windlights while I'm standing on the pose stand. *smiles* The ones I lean towards the most are: Any of the settings Luna Jubilee and JUICYBOMB.COM shared of their windlight settings.
4. If you do landscape photography, which windlights do you use for that most often?
I uses: LunaJubilee shadows windlight setting often.
5. Do you have any tricks or tips that you could share for using Windlight effectively?
I turn on my graphics on high and I love working with shadows. Then I just play around until I see something I like.
6. Have you created any windlights that you would be willing to share with us?
No I've never made my own and saved them. I should make a goal and do that one day in the future.
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
LIGHTS - Toes
What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Mina
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: je suis - Nocturne
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Jacket: coldLogic - Jacket plume
Dress: coldLogic -Dress Plume
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Ingenue - Pickford Heels
Fall Decorations: Vespertine - The September Arcade Gatcha Items
Love Quote of the Day:
He who loves, flies, runs, and rejoices; he is free and nothing holds him back.