Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WE'LL NEVER BE ROYALS


"Life is great without a care..."


There is so much pretty new stuff out at the events this month! I went to FaMESHed and Collabor88. This skirt from Baiastice and I had to have all the pretty long skirts. This pretty scalloped sweater is from The Secret Store. I had to add that to my collection of pretty sweaters to wear in the coming cold weather. *smiles* I hope you all are having a great start to the new week.

Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lorde - Royals

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Carrie
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: Erratic - hoop
Necklace: !je suis - l'amour
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Top: The Secret Store - Scallop Sweater
Skirt: Baiastice -Yse maxi
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
People happy in love have an air of intensity.
Stendhal

No comments:

Post a Comment