Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CARRIED AWAY

"I get carried away, carried away, from you
When I'm hoping and I'm praying,
Cause I'm sorry, sorry 'bout that.
Sorry 'bout things that I've said.
Always let it get to my head..."

Lolita Oleander
Life lately has been pretty good. Stops, looks around and is grateful for everything. I have been laughing more and feeling so much love from my family and friends. It's very hard not to be all mush and lovey right back. I have a super cool older SL brother, a lovely silly and amazing SL sister. My love Takeo and our children, Raven, Jorge and Brooke. Also a ton of extended family that I can't wait to get to know better. *smiles*

My goal for the rest of the week is to clean my inventory and get ready for this next round of The Arcade Gatcha Festival. I'm so excited!

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Passion Pit- Carried Away

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Kerri
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Top: ur.favorite.one - Looking around blouse
Jeans: Blueberry - Bow Capris Denim
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: SSD - Vixen Leather Stiletto Sandals
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
Iris Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment