Monday, March 17, 2014

PRETTY IRISH GIRL

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! I hope you wore your green today. I'm not Irish but when I was looking for a song for this blog a movie I love came to mind and this song is in it. May the luck of the Irish be with you. Tonight during family time I made a St. Patrick's Day scavenger hunt for our family to do. *giggles* This should be a great day!

Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers-
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours-
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Pretty Irish Girl (Darby O'Gill and the Little People)

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Harriet and buns from Maisy
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace and earrings: Cae Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Top: Tee*fy - Ana Slouchy Satin Tank
Under Top: {mon tissu} - Lollia Tank Top
Shorts: G Field
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Pure Poison - Gladia Sandals
Pose Prop: By Cade - Rainbow Slide Pose & Prop
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.
John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment