Thursday, March 20, 2014

ALORS ON DANSE - SO WE DANCE

Whenever my family gets together and we are talking, not doing much, we are usually dancing. I love it. I like looking at us spinning and twirling around. So we dance! I also think it makes us happy. I know it makes me very happy.



Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Stromae vs. Dance Allstars - Alors On Danse

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Hollana
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Necklace and earrings: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Top: Tres Blah - Blazer with Tank
Pants: Tres Blah - Leggings - Cotton
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Autumnal
Shoes: CandyDoll - Bowie Sandals
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
To be able to say how much love, is love but little.
Petrarch

No comments:

Post a Comment