Friday, March 28, 2014

BRING ME THE SUNSHINE

Our family is heading out on a vacation to the Bahamas tonight after work. We are packing the vehicle with all our suitcases and vacation gear. We are so excited and can't wait to have fun in the sunshine. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend.


"You sent me a cord from paradise
With coconut trees and a turquoise sea
A nice little note that closed with x’s and o’s
A sweet little tease from you to me
You bring me the sunshine
You bring me the sun..."


The Oleander Family

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Jess Penner - Bring Me The Sunshine

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Parisa
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Sunglasses: [Gos] - Butterfly Sunglasses
Necklace: .Pekka. - Infinity Jewelry
Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Bracelet: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Camera: -Pixicat- - Vintage Camera
Bag: Eudora - 3D Tote Bag
Top: Ducknipple - Carla Dress
Pants: coldLogic - capri - lepore
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Autumnal 1
Shoes: Eudora - Akhesa Wedges
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
Madame de Stael

No comments:

Post a Comment