Saturday, March 22, 2014

NINE MILLION BICYCLES

"There are six BILLION people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all..."


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Tymber
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Necklace: Yummy - Satin Bow & Pearls
Bracelet and earrings: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Top: coldLogic - Crane
Pants: coldLogic - Odea
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Nude
Shoes: Hucci - Uvol Sling Back @ 21Shoe March 2014 Special
Couple Pose Bike: XIAJ x ZZANG - Non-perishable Bike + navy + RARE @KUSTOM9 EVENT
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
It was the men I deceived the most that I loved the most.
Marguerite Duras

No comments:

Post a Comment