Saturday, March 8, 2014

COMPASS

Friday night was a birthday for my Takeo. My sister Alicia was our wonderful DJ for our country hoedown. So many wonderful friend and family. We all had a great time. It was an amazing way to start our weekend. I'll show you my outfit and a little dance clip from the party. Enjoy your weekend.

Lolita Oleander

"You wanna give up 'cause it's dark
We're really not that far apart
So let your heart, sweet heart Be your compass when you're lost
And you should follow it wherever it may go
When it's all said and done
You can walk instead of run
'Cause no matter what you'll never be alone (never be alone) oh oh oh
Never be alone oh oh oh..."


Lolita and Payton Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lady Antebellum - Compass



What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Jill
Hair Flowers: !Ohmai - Kun hair roses
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Jewelry: Yummy - Heart Locket
Jacket and Skirt: *Les Petits Détails* - *Susy* Outfit
Tights: Izzie's
Tights: {Sugar Heart} - Tights ~ Lovely
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Boots: ::LEONARD:: - Western Boot
Pose: {Imeka~}
Garden Pose: .click.


Love Quote of the Day:
The crime of loving is forgetting.
Maurice Chevalier

No comments:

Post a Comment