Friday, March 21, 2014

DON'T LET ME FALL

I love this song. My little niece Abby has a gesture in world that she plays and every time I hear it I was like *happy sigh*. Finally the family told me it was a song. Now it's one of my favorite songs to listen to. I guess it's turned into my family song because I think of my family, my sister and her family when I hear it. So many feelings and they are all happy.



"Underneath the moon
Underneath the stars
Here's a little heart
For you
Up above the world
Up above it all
Here's a hand to hold on to..."


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Dont let me fall - Lenka

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Leesa
Flower: *LODE* - Head Accessory - Ceri Blossoms
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Necklace and earrings: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Dress: coldLogic - Ayres
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Design - Vixen Stiletto Sandas
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair.
Friedrich Schiller

No comments:

Post a Comment