Saturday, March 22, 2014

EXCUSES

I wrote a long time ago a list of top 5 wishes I wish could come true in SL. One of those wishes has come true! Truth created a hair with my name on it! When I saw it, you can ask my family, I think I screamed with joy. *laughing* Just a little excited. I hope you all are having a great weekend. Relax and enjoy the day.



"And I made an excuse
And you found another way to tell the truth
I put no one else above us
We'll still be best friends when all turns to dust..."


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Excuses by The Morning Benders

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Lolita
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Glow Studio - Key to My Heart Necklace
Earrings: EarthStones - The Diamond Stud
Outfit: AMITOMO - spring cardigan onepiece
Socks: fri. - Knee Socks
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - December Frost
Shoes: fri. - Lovegood Heels
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
To be able to say how much love, is love but little.
Petrarch

No comments:

Post a Comment