Monday, December 9, 2013

THE OLEANDER FAMILY - ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

The Oleander Family Christmas pictures. We had a lot of fun taking these pictures. We wanted to share them with all of you. We hope this holiday season is wonderful for all of you. *hugs super tight*


The Oleander Family Christmas Picture 2013

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

The Oleander Family December 2013

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Briony
Hair Flowers: !Ohmai - Kun hair roses
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker
Top: .:villena:. - Sweatshirt BandanaPrint
Skirt: La Penderie de Nicole - My Tango Skirt
Tights: Izzie's
Shoes: NYU - Mary Jane Wedge Heels
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Family Pose: !bang
My single Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment