Tuesday, December 3, 2013

COUNTING STARS

If you didn't know already The Arcade round for December is in full swing. I'm loving everything about this amazing batch of goodies. I hope to get to show you later my kitchen but for right now I'll show you a corner of our bedroom. I hope you all are enjoying your week.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Exile - Desperately Wanting
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: Brixley - Belle Sweater
Pants: Maitreya - Mesh Flare jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri - Cozy Flats Shoes
Pose: .::Kirin Poses::.

Room Decorations:
Dresser: DIGS - Moon Rare @THE ARCADE
Curtain Stars: Vespertine - @THE ARCADE
Fairytale Items on dresser: O.M.E.N - @THE ARCADE
Star Tree: Trompe Loeil - Key #8 @THE ARCADE

Love Quote of the Day:
Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home.
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment