Sunday, December 29, 2013

TAKE YOU HIGHER

The last few days of 2013 are quickly flying by us. I still can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I can't wait to spend one of the last days of 2013 surrounded by family and friends. My sister Alicia is having a New Years Eve Eve Party on Monday. Takeo and I wanted to share with you our outfits for the party.

The 5th Annual New Year's Eve Eve Party!!

My soldier and I walking in the snow. Only he can keep me warm.

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Goodwill & Hook N Sling - Take You Higher

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Genesis
Headband: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - LUMAT
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Belleza - Mya
Necklace: Forge - Wrought Collar
Dress: The Muses - Nonna
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: {Imeka~}
Couple Pose: {.:exposeur:.} - Trying To Hold On


What He is wearing:
Hat: Tee*fy - Soldier Hat
Outfit: Kahli Designs - Royal Raiment


Love Quote of the Day:
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
Ray Stannard Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment