Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LULLABIES

I can't believe that this year is almost over. I mean next week is Christmas and soon after will be New Years. I was walking around the house today looking at all the changes that have happened over the year. Sometimes you need to slow down and enjoy the little things because they fly by so fast and before you know it they've passed you by. I think that's why I'm hanging out in my little girls room tonight. *giggles* Yes I'm taking time to relax and play with toys.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Yuna - Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Dove
Earmuffs: Noodles - Bearmuffs @Collabor88
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer
Sweater: ::{u.f.o}:: - Incision short knit @Collabor88
Pants: EMPORIUM - Borb Jeans STAMPED
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: {Imeka~}
Laila's Playroom Hutch & Wall Art: [Noble]Furniture


Love Quote of the Day:
A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.
Ralph W. Sockman

No comments:

Post a Comment