Thursday, December 12, 2013

ALL I WANT

All I want is to enjoy the holiday season with my family and friends. My son Raven and I were keeping warm hugging while he was showing me his cool new hat. I've been decorating the house for Christmas. It's just a really fun time of year for us and being home around all these great holiday things makes us all smile. I hope you all have a great day. *hugs*


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Kodaline - All I Want

Raven and Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Exile - Forever Yours
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Undershirt: DeeTaleZ - cotton lace Shirt
Dress: BEETLEBONES - Puffsleeves Linen Dress (THF exclusive)
Tights: Izzie's
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri - Cozy Flats Shoes
Pose: .::Kirin Poses::.


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the beauty of the soul. Saint Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment