Sunday, December 8, 2013

COLD BEAUTIFUL THINGS

Saturday night we went to the event at BoysTown called Frozen Kingdom. They have some amazing parties and if you ever feel like dancing the night away you should check out some of the events they have there. We dressed up and danced the night away. I just adore the set crew and I enjoyed my night a lot. I wanted to share my winter frozen outfit with you. I'm pretty much going to be wearing it off and on for two months I've decided. *giggles* I'll come give you a cold kiss on your cute nose.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel and Dresden Unplugged Remix)

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Exile - Collide
Eyes: Dead Apples - Nebula Porcelain
Skin: Jalwa - Snow Queen
Skin Makeup: +Nuuna+ - Meta
Crown: Deviance - Erulisse Circlet
Necklace: .Enfant Terrible. - Chloes Collier Pearl
Earrings: Pure Poison - Snowflake Earrings
Dress: Caverna Obscura - Snow Queen
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: {Imeka~}

Love Quote of the Day:
Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things that revolve around love.
Marc Chagall

No comments:

Post a Comment