Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013 - MISTLETOE

"It’s the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I’mma be under the mistletoe..."

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Love, Lolita Oleander


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Justin Bieber - Mistletoe


What I’m wearing:
Hair: CLAWTOOTH - Temptation Hair
Hat: 8f8 - DEER RUDOLF
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer
Scarf: DRIFT - Chunky Scarf
Dress: DRIFT - Comfy Cozy Dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Tights: Izzie's
Socks: Maitreya - Dahlia Socks
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
We loved with a love that was more than love.
Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment