Monday, November 18, 2013

UNTIL THE END

We are nearing the end of November and it's zooming closer. I wanted to enjoy the fall colors at our home land before I turn it to pretty white snow. It's about that time of year again to decorate for the winter holidays. So for right now I'm enjoying November until the very end...


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Dirty South - Until The End ft. Joe Gil

"Give me your faith
Give your fears
I'll be your eyes
I'll be your ears
Just let you go
Let you go

We're taking a step over
the edge
Always the worst
Always the best
We'll never know

Till the end of time
Till the end of time
It's you and I
Till the end of time..."

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: =DeLa*= - Lana
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Amorous - Requiem
Shrug: Cynful - Shruggable
Dress: Apple May Designs - Bloom
Tights: Izzie's
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: SLINK - Margot Ballet Slippers
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
Louise L. Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment