Thursday, November 21, 2013

EVERYTHING TO ME

It's that time of year to start dressing warmly in SL on our land. Last night I took down all our fall decoration and pulled up all the fall trees and started to lay down ice to get ready for the snow. I'm so happy and excited to be decorating again. I have to say it's one of my favorite things to do in SL. Move the land to make something that looks pretty and that we enjoy. Our family is also getting ready for our Family Thanksgiving Dinner this Friday. I have to get the food cooking and the tables set. That makes me happy. I love it when we all get together. So you all should be seeing pictures of our snow soon.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lips - Everything To Me (Adventure Club Remix)

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Sara
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: W&B -Gilded Virgin
Scarf: SEY - VH-stole
Sweater: KITJA CHERIE - Sweater Grey
Skirt: NYU - Linen Sitched Skirt
Tights: Izzie's
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Anklet: Cae - Shoetopia Bali Anklet :: Silver
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Designs - Saddle Jane Flats
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Fortune and love favor the brave.
Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment