Saturday, November 16, 2013

LOOKOUT WEEKEND

Ok so Friday night we took the family roller skating at BoysTown. It was one of the special events they have there. They had the best looking roller rink set ups that I've ever seen. They really know how to party! The DJ was great and the whole family was making me laugh as we were rolling around skating. It made me think of when I was younger. On the weekends my friends and I would go to skate. So much fun and great memories! When I think about the past this song by Debbie Deb pops in my head. I loved shuffle skating to it. I wonder if I remember how. *laughing* I hope you all have the best weekend. I wish I could skate like these guys in this Youtube video. V.O.W.2 Best Jam Skate Video of Nationals Video 2003


Lolita Oleander

"Jumping music, slick deejays, fog machines and laser rays

Lookout weekend 'cause, here I come
Because weekends were, made for fun

Lookout weekend 'cause, here I come
Because weekends were, made for fun

I work hard, everyday, it's all work and no play
With the boss on my back, he don't give me any slack
I sit down, I daydream of how my weekends gonna be

Lookout weekend 'cause, here I come..."

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
DEBBIE DEB - Lookout Weekend

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Teddy
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: KOSH - NODA NECKLACE
Earrings: Erratic - Hoop earrings
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Sweater: NV - Lil Sweater
Undershirt: d. Select - Tube top lace
Skirt: Gawk! - High Waist Skirt
Tights: ~Cannibelle~ - Rose Bush Tights
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates
Pose: {Sugar Heart}

Love Quote of the Day:
It is not love that should be depicted as blind, but self-love.
Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment