Thursday, November 14, 2013

NOTHING LIKE YOU AND I

"We spent some time
Together walking
Spent some time just talking
About who we were

You held my hand so
Very tightly
And told me what we
Could be dreaming of

There's nothing like you and I..."

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Perishers - Nothing like you and I

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Velvet
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace and Earrings: MANDALA - Onigiri Set
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Sweater: The Secret Store - Scallop Sweater
Skirt: Pesca - Dragonfly Lace
Tights: Izzie's Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri - Lovegood Heels
Pose: RACK POSES

Love Quote of the Day:
To good and true love fear is forever affixed.
Francois Rabelais

No comments:

Post a Comment