Tuesday, November 19, 2013

IN MY ARMS

Perfect end of days with my family and my love. After a long day at work I get to come home relax and get together with my family to watch a movie in SL. It was a silly action one Monday night and we liked it. After that I got some cuddle time with my love and we talked about getting our home ready for the winter holidays. You can never get enough cuddle time while planning. I hope you all are having a great week.


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
In My Arms - Plumb (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)

"Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms..."

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: =DeLa*= - Vanessa
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace and Earrings: Cae - Guinevere
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Shirt: *JeSyLiLO* - MiniDollDress
Undershirt: Nylon Outfitter's - Open back Lace Tee
Pant: Overhigh - Straight Pants - Black Hands & Feet: SLINK
Anklet: Cae - Shoetopia Bali Anklet :: Silver
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Though lovers be lost love shall not.
Dylan Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment