Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THINKING OF YOU

"I'm thinking of you, 'cuz that's what I do"

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Priscilla Ahn - Thinking Of You

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Chilali
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: .::Distorted Dreams::. - Leafed Necklace
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Bracelett: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Earrings: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Earrings
Top: Coquet - Miranda
Undershirt: d. Select - Tops cotton lace shirt white
Pants: Maitreya - Mesh Flare jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: .::Kirin Poses::.

Love Quote of the Day:
The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.
Amelia Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment