Saturday, November 9, 2013

CAN I BE CLOSE TO YOU?

It's November and our SL lives are the happiest they've been. This year is just rushing by so swiftly I still can't believe it's already November. Our family is making plans for the winter months. A family vacation and maybe even a try at being involved with the kids Winter Camp of 2013. All we know is we have to plan and just sit back and enjoy our SL life. I hope the start of your November is going well. *hugs*


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Paper Kites - Bloom

"In the morning when I wake
And the sun is coming through,
Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness,
And you fill my head with you.

Shall I write it in a letter?
Shall I try to get it down?
Oh, you fill my head with pieces
Of a song I can't get out.

Can I be close to you?
Ooh-oo-oo-ooh, ooh
Can I be close to you?
Ooh, ooh.

Can I take it to a morning
Where the fields are painted gold
And the trees are filled with memories
Of the feelings never told?

When the evening pulls the sun down,
And the day is almost through,
Oh, the whole world it is sleeping,
But my world is you..."

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Eden
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Scarf: - Vintage Lace Cardigan
Earrings: Zaara - Ansuka pearl drop earrings
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelet: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Jacket: The Secret Store - Structured Blazer
Undershirt: Nylon Outfitter's - Open back Lace Tee
Pants: Celoe - lolong trousers
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Faenzo - SOLSTICE by Steffen Garcia
Pose: !bang

Love Quote of the Day:
Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart.
Henri Frederic Amiel

No comments:

Post a Comment