Saturday, October 12, 2013

THE MOTHER WE SHARE

I'm celebrating the beauty of fall in SL every time I log on. The random trips to stores leave me in awe at how beautiful some places are decorated for the season. It's my favorite season and I'm enjoying walking in the beautiful fall colors.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Mercedes
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: {mon tissu} - Oui Necklace
Bracelet: MANDALA - SITENNOAH_watch & bracelet
Top: Tee*fy - Ana Slouchy Satin Tank
Under Top: {mon tissu} - Lollia Tank Top
Pants: DRIFT - City Pants
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang

Love Quote of the Day:
What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.
Sinclair Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment