Saturday, October 26, 2013

FIGHT FOR YOU

Today we took a picture with our Godbaby Payton. She's super sweet and we are loving getting to know her better day by day. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend as much as we are.

Lolita, Takeo, and Payton

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Morgan Page - Fight For You

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Cece
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: [Atomic] - Endearing Earrings
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Dress: The Secret Store - Lulu Vintage Dress
Tights: [Atomic] - Ribbon Leggings
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.
Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment