Monday, October 21, 2013

WANNA BE SURE

Lolita Oleander

"I keep coming back
To you everytime
Washing the walls of the room that you slept
And the place that you hide

I wanna be sure
That your hearts on fire
And your gonna be pure
And that your love is all mine
I wanna be sure

If I lose my grip
If I hold on to tight
Will you keep me from drifting away swept up in the tide..."

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Aidan Hawken - Wanna Be Sure

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Faye
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: KOSH - AVAIN NECKLACE
Dress: ::{u.f.o}:: - Alice race up dress
Tights: Fri. - The.Birds Stockings
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
I love you more than my own skin.
Frida Kahlo

No comments:

Post a Comment