Monday, October 28, 2013

HEAD OVER HEELS

"I wanted to be with you alone
And talk about the weather
But traditions I can trace against the child in your face
Won't escape my attention
You keep your distance with a system of touch
And gentle persuasion
I'm lost in admiration could I need you this much
Oh, you're wasting my time
You're just wasting time

Something happens and I'm head over heels
I never find out till I'm head over heels...."

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Digital Daggers - Head Over Heels

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - London
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: *BLITZED* - Legacy Cuffs
Bracelett: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Sweater: Tram - Cable knit
Skirt: Shine by [ZD] - LUANA MESH MINISKIRT
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Boots: Baiastice - Knee platform stretch boots suede
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment