Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SHORT SKIRT LONG JACKET

I was getting dressed and walking around the house. When my Takeo logged online and started talking to me on Skype. He was watching me get dressed and started to sing Short Skirt Long Jacket by Cake. Of course the song was stuck in my head the rest of the night. He's such a brat sometimes. *laughing* So now I'm just going to pass that on to you and maybe get it stuck in your head. Sorry!

"I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket..."

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Short Skirt Long Jacket by Cake

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Felicity
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: [ glow ] Studio - Key to my Heart necklace
Jacket: ISON - Leather asymmetrical jacket
Shorts: {mon tissu} - Hanalei Shorts
Socks: Izzie's - Thigh High Knit Socks
Shoes: ISON - ISON - Lace-up gladiator sandals
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: .::Kirin Poses::.

Love Quote of the Day:
Everything is clearer when you're in love.
John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment