Thursday, August 1, 2013

TWO AND A HALF YEAR ANNIVERSARY- HOME

Takeo and I celebrated our two and a half year anniversary today. *happy sigh* He surprised me by making me a Youtube song with our pictures attached to it and I've linked it below. Today was a very perfect day.

Takeo and Lolita Oleander
*points down*
This is my gift for today from my Takeo. *Smiles*
I just love it and I'm glad I can share it with you.

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Phillip Phillips- Home (Second Life Version)

Takeo and Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Jade
Hair Flowers: !Ohmai - Kun hair roses
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Tableau Vivant - Keyring necklace
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Dress: Mutresse - Lili Sheer Blouse & Skirt
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Couple Pose: oOo Studio


Love Quote of the Day:
Knowledge is love and light and vision.
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment