Tuesday, July 30, 2013

LITTLE BIT WITH FLAT RODVIK LINDEN

It's another one of those Strawberry Singh’s blog meme’s. This week she has us all laughing at what she's getting us to do. *giggle* If you haven’t already you should check out her blog HERE. We had Flat Rodvik Linden over my house for a snack tonight. We answered the front door and welcomed him into our house. The blank stare was a little awkward but Takeo and I just made fun of each other about the crazy things we do together in Second Life.

Lolita and Takeo Oleander

I had set out some fresh watermelon and invited Flat Rodvik Linden to sit down and join us. He just stood there watching us eat and didn't seem to want to try the yummy fruit with us. *burp* Well I enjoyed it and we have left overs.

Lolita and Takeo Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lykke Li - Little Bit (AutoErotique Bootleg Remix)

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Qopi
Hair Flowers: MIEL - ADI SET
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: je suis - Nocturne
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Bracelett: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Bracelets
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Dress: Beetlebones -
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: Fri.day


Love Quote of the Day:
In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.
Christopher Morley

3 comments:

  1. lol I couldn't get him to shut up when he came to my place...consider yourself lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This was such a cut post!

    ReplyDelete