Sunday, August 18, 2013

I LOVE YOU SO

I saw this YouTube today (you have to watch it) and the first thing I wanted to do is download The cassius - I love U So free application. I want to get all my family and friends on a funny video singing this song now. *giggles* Just for fun and being artistic. I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I sure did. *hugs*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Cassius - I Love You So

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Lyma
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: KOSH - AVAIN NECKLACE
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Earrings: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Earrings
Vest: Pumpkin - Fringe vest
Shirt: DeeTaleZ
Shorts: Fashionably Dead -Scallop Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Anklets: Maitreya Gold - Beads
Shoes: MiaMai - Irene leather pumps peep toe
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Imagination is at the root of much that passes for love.
Gilbert Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment