Friday, August 2, 2013

BELLY DANCING WITH THE UBIQUITOUS MR. LOVEGROVE

This Saturday August 3, 2013 at 8pm SLT SET invites you to hop on a carpet and fly...
ARABIAN NIGHTS: Tales of the Desert
S E T Soundstage [Exclusive themed nights @ Boystown]

I've been dancing around my land almost all day getting ready for Saturday night. *shakes my hips* Get dressed up in the theme ARABIAN NIGHTS and join me in dancing Saturday night. Everyone is super nice and it's a lot of fun! Hope to see you there.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Dead Can Dance - The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Georgina
Face Jewels and Veil: ~Soedara~ - Mystique Seductress Face jewel &veil Earth
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Tattoo: [HUZ] - Oriental
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Seluku
Necklace: [The Forge] - Boadicea's
Hand Jewelery: Zaara - Nizam Haath-phool (hand-jewel)
Dress: Wishbox - Arabella
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Couple Pose: Fly Lily


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is what you've been through with somebody.
James Thurber

No comments:

Post a Comment