Sunday, August 4, 2013

IT MADE ME THINK OF YOU

"Sunlight comes creeping in
Illuminates our skin
We watch the day go by
Stories of all we did
It made me think of you..."


I know I say this all the time but this is my new favorite outfit. *smiles* I just love the new painted rustic bangles from +Half-Deer+. I had to have them all so pretty! I've always loved the shorts and my new top is so cute! Even my new key necklace from KOSH makes me happy. I hope you all had a great weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Birdy - Wings

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Lucia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: KOSH - AVAIN NECKLACE
Bracelet: +Half-Deer+ - Painted Rustic Bangles
Bracelet: BOOM - Friendship Bracelet
Top: **M+M** - Peplum Tunic
Shorts: Tee*fy - Aimee Tailored Ribbon Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Anklets: Maitreya Gold - Beads
Shoes: SLINK - Aussie Thongs
Pose: !bang
Merry Go Round: {what next}
- Adventure Playground Roundabout

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is what you've been through with somebody.
James Thurber

No comments:

Post a Comment