Saturday, August 10, 2013

START OF TIME - THANKFUL & IMPROVE

Lolita Oleander


Natalee Oodles offered a challenge to us in honor of Millie Gears who recently passed away unexpectedly. It's called "Challenge Yourself: Be Thankful & Improve." As I wander around our property I often think of how grateful and thankful I am to have a great many things in my life. Family and friends being at the top of my list. Recently my family has grown and I can not tell you how happy my heart has been. Which makes me think of the second part of the challenge to myself. Improve. I will make sure not to take for granted those people that call me family and friends. I just want you all to know that I am glad to call you my friends. I am glad to have met you. I'm glad that we have memories and will be making many others together.

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Gabrielle Aplin - Start of Time

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Juliette
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Jewelry Set: MANDALA - TEFUTEFU
Bracelet: ASO! - Alphabet Bracelettes
Top: Baiastice - Gareth Trousers
Pants: Baiastice - Lari Halter Neck Top
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Love dies only when growth stops.
Pearl S. Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment