Friday, August 3, 2012

SETTLE DOWN

I was DJing this week for a birthday party and a friend requested the song that I've placed in this blog. I loved it once I heard it I just had to share it with you all.

This week I've seen such friendship and kindness it makes me happy to know there is that in SL. Sometimes you forget because you don't look around and you are stuck in a routine. Take time and break out of your skybox, photo platform, and take a chance, go explore. I've met new friends in SL and I've leaned on some pretty special ones. I'm feeling very thankful today.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. May this upcoming weekend be a good one.
xoxox, Lolita



Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Kimbra - "Settle Down"

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Pia
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: PM
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelett: W&B - Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Top: Sn@tch -Gaslight Calico Bodysuits
Skirt: The Secret Store - Lady Swing Skirt - Polka Sky
Shoes: Izzie's -Flower Flats
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is love's reward.
John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment