Sunday, August 12, 2012

TO THE LIGHTHOUSE

I adore the look of this skirt so much from Evolve. Long skirts like this just make me happy. *giggles* I'm also in love with Truth new hair called Soleil. *happy sigh* New pretty items like these make the weekend one heck of a good one. mwahs

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Memoryhouse - To The Lighthouse (Millionyoung Remix)

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Soleil
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Earrings: Erratic - Hoop earrings
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelett: W&B - Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Necklace: je suis -l'amour
Jacket: mon tissu - Porter Jean Jacket
Shirt: d.Select - cotton lace shirt white
Skirt: Evolve -Olio
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Aussie Thongs
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
There are never enough I Love You's.
Lenny Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment