Monday, August 13, 2012

FEEL IT IN MY BONES

I'm in love with the new dress from Ingenue. It's just beautiful and I love the way it's shaped. I have to go get other colors because this dress makes me happy.

I'm also one happy Lolita with my new SLINK feet and shoes. Pretty mesh feet and pretty shoes make me smile. They were super easy to tint.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday. *hugs*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Tiësto feat. Tegan And Sara - Feel It In My Bones

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Petra
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Earrings: Zaara - Ansuka pearl drop earrings *night*
Bracelett: League - Pearls & Lace Jewellery Set
Bracelett: W&B - Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Necklace: Yummy - Simple Pearl
Dress: Ingenue -Greta -Tropica
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Vintage 2-Strap Pumps
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.
Henry Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment