Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BIG HOOPS NO MORE JUMPING


Vintage Fair is going on and coldLogic put this beautiful dress out. I love it and it makes me feel pretty. You should really go look at everything all then vendors have out. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops"

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Alessandra
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace Set: Maxi Gossamer - Madrah @FaMESHed for August
Bracelett: Mstyle -Ribbon
Bracelett: W&B - Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Dress: coldLogic - Cleaver @Vintage Fair
Stockings: Mstyle - Dotz Tights
Shoes: GF - Strap Shoes "Alex"
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment