Saturday, August 11, 2012

SWEET LIFE


I went exploring with my SL family the other night. We wanted to dress up for our trip and I knew The Secret Store was having a sale. I ran to the store and picked up my moustache and was ready to jump, walk and run around SecondLife. *giggle*
I hope you all have a great weekend.

Lolita, Raven and Takeo Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Madison - Sweet Life (Lost Girl Mix)

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Mercedes
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Hat, Shirt, and Moustache: The Secret Store - Handmade Mario Costume
Pants: BEETLEBONES -Mesh Slouchy Suspender Pants
Shoes: AKEYO -CHUCKS
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
Andre Breton

No comments:

Post a Comment