Friday, August 17, 2012

PERFECT SONG

New Zaara is now in store and it's just beautiful. I've been running around SL in newness all day. *smiles* Also once again I'm in love with Truth hair I can't seem to change my hair style the past couple of days. This is fast becoming one of my favorites.
It's Friday and I hope your day is amazing!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Icon Of Coil - "PerfectSex"

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Mercedes
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: League - Isla
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Necklace Set: Maxi Gossamer - Madrah @FaMESHed for August
Bracelet: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Shirt: Zaara - Nina tubetop
Shorts: Zaara - Kavya summer pants
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Ilena Sandals
Pose: Embody Poses


Love Quote of the Day:
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert

No comments:

Post a Comment